Many cultures around the world have a variation of dumpling soup. This version gets its flavour from the curry paste and rice vinegar.
- 1/2 pound (250 gram) boneless, skinless chicken thighs, diced small
- 1 package (946 mililiter) No Salt Added Chicken Cooking Stock
- 1 cup (250 mililiter) sliced shiitake mushrooms
- 1/2 cup (125 mililiter) each julienne onion, carrot and celery
- 2 tablespoon (30 mililiter) vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons (30 mililiter) Massaman Curry Paste
- 2 tablespoon (30 mililiter) rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon (15 mililiter) Rice Flour
- Chinese Soup Dumplings
- 1 In a large sauce pot on medium-high heat, add oil and chicken. Sauté for about 5 minutes or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F (74°C).
- 2 Add onions and cook for 2 minutes. Add remaining vegetables and cook for 2 minutes.
- 3 Add rice flour and mix well. Add curry paste, rice vinegar and chicken stock; bring to boil. Reduce heat to a simmer.
- 4 Drop dumplings into soup and cook for about 4-5 minutes before serving.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.