Many cultures around the world have a variation of dumpling soup. This version gets its flavour from the curry paste and rice vinegar.
INGREDIENTS 6 SERVINGS
- 1/2 pound (250 gram) boneless, skinless chicken thighs, diced small
- 1 package (946 milliliter) No Salt Added Chicken Cooking Stock
- 1 cup (250 milliliter) sliced shiitake mushrooms
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliter) each julienne onion, carrot and celery
- 2 tablespoon (30 milliliter) vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons (30 milliliter) Massaman Curry Paste (thai kitch)
- 2 tablespoon (30 milliliter) rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliter) Rice Flour
- Chinese Soup Dumplings
- 1 In a large sauce pot on medium-high heat, add oil and chicken. Sauté for about 5 minutes or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F (74°C).
- 2 Add onions and cook for 2 minutes. Add remaining vegetables and cook for 2 minutes.
- 3 Add rice flour and mix well. Add curry paste, rice vinegar and chicken stock; bring to boil. Reduce heat to a simmer.
- 4 Drop dumplings into soup and cook for about 4-5 minutes before serving.
GET GREAT RECIPE IDEAS BY CREATING YOUR FLAVOUR PROFILE.
SIGN UP WITH EMAIL
Already have an account? Log in now.