Calling all movie-night-lovers! This sweet and savoury Honey Mustard Popcorn made with French’s® Classic Yellow Mustard is the recipe for a perfectly flavourful night in.
INGREDIENTS 4 SERVINGS
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliters) Parsley Flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 milliliters) Onion Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 milliliters) Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 milliliters) light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons (30 milliliters) French’s Classic Yellow Mustard
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliters) Liquid Honey Bear
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliters) cider vinegar
- 1 package (82g) microwave popcorn, popped
- 1 Preheat oven to 325°F (162°C). Mix parsley, onion powder, garlic powder and brown sugar in small bowl. Mix mustard, honey and vinegar in separate small bowl.
- 2 Place popcorn in large bowl. Drizzle mustard mixture over popcorn, tossing to coat. Sprinkle with seasoning mixture, tossing to coat evenly. Spread popcorn in single layer on large shallow foil-lined baking pan.
- 3 Bake 7 to 10 minutes, or until lightly browned. Cool slightly on wire rack. Serve warm or at room temperature.