Shortcut your way to a savoury pot roast meal with the electric pressure cooker and Club House Slow Cookers Pot Roast Seasoning. It comes out of the cooker tender with a rich, hearty flavour that can’t be beat.
1h 10 min
INGREDIENTS 10 SERVINGS
- 2 tablespoons (30 milliliters) vegetable oil
- 2 1/2 to 3 pounds (1.1 to 1.4 kilograms) lean boneless beef pot roast , (chuck or rump)
- 5 cups (1.25 liters) cubed fresh vegetables , such as potatoes, carrots, celery and onion
- 2 cups (500 milliliters) water
- 1 package (36 grams) Slow Cookers Pot Roast
- 1 Set electric pressure cooker, such as the Instant Pot, to sauté and heat oil. Add roast and brown on all sides. Turn off and add vegetables
- 2 Stir together water and seasoning. Pour over vegetables and meat.
- 3 Set vent to sealing and set to high pressure for 50 minutes. When timer is finished, allow pressure to naturally release for 10 minutes before opening vent and allowing manual pressure release.
- 4 If desired, remove vegetables and roast for slicing and reduce sauce by setting pressure cooker to sauté and allowing to simmer until desired consistency.
- 5 Serve sliced roast and vegetables on a serving platter with sauce.