With just 10 minutes of preparation before you dash out, you will have a pot of hearty chicken and bean chili to come home to.
INGREDIENTS 10 SERVINGS
- 2 lb (1 kilogram) boneless skinless chicken breasts , cubed
- 2 cans (540 milliliters) white beans , drained and rinsed
- 1 can (796 milliliters) sliced stewed tomatoes , cut up
- 1 can (341 milliliters) whole kernel corn , drained
- 1 can (127 milliliters) chopped green chilies
- 1 package (35 grams) Chili Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup (250 milliliters) chicken broth
- 1 Place chicken, beans, tomatoes, corn and chilies in slow cooker.
- 2 Mix Seasoning Mix and broth until blended. Pour over chicken mixture; mix well. Cover.
- 3 Cook 6 hours on LOW or 3 hours on HIGH.