Hearty beef stew comes together in an hour with a little help from Club House Slow Cookers Beef Stew Seasoning and your pressure cooker.
INGREDIENTS 8 SERVINGS
- 1 1/2 cups (375 milliliters) water
- 1 package (42 grams) Slow Cookers Beef Stew
- 2 tablespoons (30 milliliters) oil
- 1 1/2 pounds (750 grams) boneless stewing beef , cut into 1-inch (2.5 cm) cubes
- 5 cups (1.25 liters) cubed fresh vegetables , such as potatoes, carrots, celery and onion
- 1 Mix together water and seasoning mix.
- 2 Set electric pressure cooker, such as the Instant Pot, to sauté and heat oil. Brown beef in small batches and set aside.
- 3 Return beef to pressure cooker. Add vegetables and seasoning mixture.
- 4 Set vent to sealing and cook on high pressure for 30 minutes. When timer is finished, allow pressure to naturally release for 10 minutes before opening vent and allowing manual pressure release. Stir stew before serving.