Top bowls of this meatless chili with chopped avocado or sliced green onions and lime wedges, if desired, and serve with tortilla chips, crusty bread or quinoa.
INGREDIENTS 8 SERVINGS
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliters) olive oil or vegetable oil
- 1 package (35 gram) Organic Chili Seasoning Mix
- 1 medium zucchini , chopped
- 1 large onion , chopped
- 1 sweet yellow or red pepper , chopped
- 1 can (796 milliliters) diced tomatoes
- 1 can (540 milliliters) black beans , drained and rinsed
- 3/4 cup (175 milliliters) frozen, fresh or canned drained corn kernels
- 1 In large saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat; add onion, sweet pepper and zucchini, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 5 minutes.
- 2 Stir in Chili Seasoning, tomatoes, black beans and corn; bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender, and chili is slightly thickened, about 15 minutes. Test Kitchen Tips: • Swap out the Organic Chili Seasoning Mix for Club House Chili Seasoning Mix, Club House 25% Less Salt & Gluten-Free Chili Seasoning Mix or Club House Hot & Spicy Chili Seasoning Mix, if preferred. • Black beans can be replaced with red or white kidney beans, if preferred. • If desired, a package of cubed or crumbled tempeh or tofu can be added along with beans and corn.
Go To Meal Planner