For sweet and sour beef that’s just like takeout, try Slow Cookers Sweet and Sour Chicken Seasoning Mix. It brings bold, Asian-inspired flavour to ingredients like beef, mushrooms, onions and green beans while in the slow cooker.
- 1 cup (250 mililiter) each sliced onions, mushrooms and green beans
- 1 tablespoon (15 mililiter) vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 (750 gram) beef flank steak, sliced
- 2 tablespoon (30 mililiter) Rice Flour
- 4 cups (1000 mililiter) water
- 1 tablespoon (15 mililiter) Ginger, Ground
- 1 package (42 gram) slow cookers sweet and sour chicken (club house)
- 1 Place vegetables in slow cooker.
- 2 In skillet, heat vegetable oil over medium high heat. Coat beef with flour and sear until all sides are browned.
- 3 Arrange beef on top of vegetables in slow cooker.
- 4 Stir together water, ginger and seasoning; pour over meat and vegetables.
- 5 Cover. Cook 8 hours on low or 4 hours on high.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.