All the flavour you love about a Sloppy Joe – including Sloppy Joe’s Seasoning Mix – tucked into a juicy burger, grilled to perfection and served on a bun.
INGREDIENTS 4 SERVINGS
- 1/4 cup (62.5 milliliter) water
- 1 package (37 gram) Sloppy Joes Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliter) each finely chopped onion and tomato
- 4 strips cooked bacon, finely chopped
- 1 (500 gram) ground beef, pork or veal or a combination
- 1 In a medium bowl, combine water, Sloppy Joes Seasoning Mix, onion, tomato and bacon. Add meat and mix well.
- 2 Shape into 4 patties.
- 3 Grill, broil or pan-fry until no longer pink.