This spicy, tangy Piri Piri sauce is just the trick for bringing exciting flavour to your favourite white fish.
INGREDIENTS 8 SERVINGS
- 2 cups (500 milliliter) reduced sodium chicken broth
- 5 tablespoon (75 milliliter) piri piri (club house)
- 2 tablespoon (30 milliliter) each vinegar and lemon juice
- 2 1/2 tablespoon (37 milliliter) Rice Flour
- 2 tablespoon (30 milliliter) unsalted butter
- 1 3/4 pounds (800 gram) basa filets or favourite white fish
- 1 In saucepan over medium-high heat, add first 5 ingredients.
- 2 Bring to a boil and simmer 5 minutes. Stir in butter until melted and cool.
- 3 Towel dry fish and fold in half and place in baking dish.
- 4 Pour sauce over fish and bake at 400°F (200°C) for 25-30 minutes.
- 5 Tips: Serve Piri Piri Sauce with grilled or baked chicken, pork, beef or vegetables. Refrigerate any leftover sauce. Sauce recipe makes 2 cups (500 mL).