Using the en papillote method of cooking in a folded pouch, the delicate flavour and moisture of the fish and vegetables are maintained. The bright, lemony flavour from the marinade brings it all together!
INGREDIENTS 4 SERVINGS
- 1 (500 gram) fish fillets, fresh or thawed
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliter) Lemon Herb Seafood Marinade
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1/2 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 4 heavy-duty aluminium foil
- 1 Rinse fillets; pat dry with paper towel. Place fish and marinade in shallow non-metallic dish; turn to coat. Marinate 15 to 30 minutes in refrigerator; turning occasionally.
- 2 Combine tomato, pepper and onion. Set aside.
- 3 For each bundle, place one marinated fillet on individual sheet of foil. Divide and top each fillet with tomato mixture. Wrap tightly. Place foil bundles on medium-hot grill. Cook 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Rotate bundles frequently. Carefully unfold foil and serve.