Roasted chicken with vegetables doesn’t get any easier than this. Coated with One Sheet Pan Farmer’s Market Chicken & Vegetables Seasoning Mix – a versatile blend of herbs, onions and bell peppers – it comes together on one pan for easy cleanup.
INGREDIENTS 6 SERVINGS
- 1 package One Sheet Pan Farmers Market
- 2 tablespoons (30 milliliters) oil
- 11/2 pounds (750 grams) boneless skinless chicken breast
- 6 cups (1.5 liters) assorted fresh vegetables, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Mix Seasoning Mix and oil in large bowl.
- 2 Add chicken and vegetables; toss to coat. Place in single layer on large shallow foil-lined sheet pan sprayed with no stick cooking spray.
- 3 Bake 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through (165°F/74°C).
- 4 Test Kitchen Tip: Try substituting 1 1/2 pounds (750g) salmon filets in place of the chicken. Bake at 375°F (190°C) 25 to 30 minutes or until cooked through and fish flakes easily with a fork.