Great for dinner or as a pack-and-go lunch, this meatless main is made with Moroccan-inspired flavours and ingredients, including couscous, almonds and our tasty, spiced Moroccan Power Bowl Seasoning Mix.
INGREDIENTS 4 SERVINGS
- 2 cups (500 milliliter) cooked couscous
- 3/4 cup (175 milliliter) canned chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 3/4 cup (175 milliliter) finely chopped kale
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliter) shredded carrot
- 1/4 cup (60 milliliter) sultana raisins
- 2 tablespoon (30 milliliter) sliced almonds
- 1 package One bowl moroccan seasoning mix
- 1/4 cup (60 milliliter) light olive oil
- 1 Combine couscous, chickpeas, vegetables, raisins and almonds in a large bowl.
- 2 Whisk oil and seasoning in small bowl. Pour over couscous mixture.
- 3 Toss to combine. Let sit 5-10 minutes before dividing into 4 bowls.