Club House Southwest Chipotle Seasoning and fresh lime juice bring the perfect balance of heat and brightness to chopped heirloom tomato pico de gallo.
INGREDIENTS 8 SERVINGS
- 2 cups (500 milliliters) diced yellow heirloom tomatoes (¼-inch dice)
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliters) finely diced red onion
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliters) seeded and finely chopped jalapeno pepper
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliters) each fresh lime juice and olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 milliliter) salt
- 1 1/12 tablespoon (22 milliliters) Club House Southwest Chipotle Seasoning
- 1 In a medium bowl combine all ingredients.
- 2 Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
Test Kitchen Tip:
• Pico De Gallo can be eaten with tortilla chips or served with grilled meats, chicken and fish.