A delicious shrimp dish that gets restaurant-quality taste onto your table in no time at all.
INGREDIENTS 4 SERVINGS
- 2 tablespoon (30 milliliter) butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliter) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliter) Dill Weed
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliter) Parsley Flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 milliliter) Garlic Powder
- 1 pinch Organic Ground Black Pepper
- 1 pound (500 gram) medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- prepared rice
- 1 Melt butter in skillet over medium-high heat. Add lemon juice and Club House seasonings.
- 2 Stir in shrimp and sauté 4 to 6 minutes or until pink. Serve over rice.