- 1 tsp (5mL) of Club House Parsley Flakes = 1 tbsp. (15 mL) fresh chopped parsley.
- The mild flavour of dried parsley flakes does not overpower the taste of chicken, seafood, pasta & vegetables.
- Parsley pairs well with basil, chives, garlic, mint, oregano, rosemary and tarragon. Add these together for a medley of flavour.
- Mix 3/4 tsp (4mL) in ½ cup of melted butter (118mL) and use a light, fresh sauce for meats, pasta, noodles or vegetables.
- Sprinkle as a mild flavour and garnish over eggs, potatoes, soups, gravies and stews.
- Add to salads and to enhance parsley salads
- 0 Calories
- 0g Total Fat
- 0g Saturated Fat
- 0g Trans Fat
- 0mg Cholesterol
- 0mg Sodium
- 0g Carbohydrates
- 0g Fiber
- 0g Sugar
- 0.1g Protein
Parsley is popular, versatile herb originating from the eastern Mediterranean. It is grown today in Europe, North America, Australia and New Zealand.
It is rich with vitamins, from Vitamin K, C, A. It is also rich in iron, copper, manganese and folate.
Parsley is used both for visual appeal and for taste in many different meals. Regionally it is used in Lebanese tabbouleh, Argentinian chimichurris, and Slovenian tržaška omaka.
What Does Parsley Taste Like?
Parsley has a peppery, clean and slightly bitter taste. In cooking, parsley activates all of you taste buds – sweet, salty, sour, bitter and umami, helping balance the flavours in your dishes. Parsley has a mild, pleasant odor.
UPC Code (SIZE)