Lightly sweetened and spiced with honey and Pumpkin Pie Spice, this moist, pudding-like cake comes together in hardly any time and will satisfy any sweet tooth.
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons (30 milliliters) Liquid Honey Bear
- vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliters) Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3 tablespoons (45 milliliters) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 milliliters) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 milliliters) Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Lightly mist large (12 oz/355 mL) mug with cooking spray.
- 2 In mug, use fork to beat egg; beat in milk, honey, butter and vanilla. Stir in flour, baking powder and pie spice until smooth.
- 3 Microwave on HIGH for about 1 minute 30 seconds or until cake is cooked in middle.
Test Kitchen Tip:
•Top cake with whipped cream and chopped pecans, if desired.