- Enhance the flavour of your favorite baked goods like cake, muffin, or brownie mix with 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla.
- Round out the sweetness and boost the flavour of fruit salads by adding 1 teaspoon to 4 cups of fruit.
- To make vanilla icing, add ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract to plain icing
- To create vanilla yogurt, add a dash of extract to plain yogurt
- Vanilla can also enhance the flavour of meat sauces, marinades and vinaigrettes.
- Balance savory meat flavours by adding vanilla to sauces or glazes for chicken, pork or shellfish.
Can You Put Vanilla Extract in Coffee?
- Yes, for coffee with a richer flavour and enticing aroma, add 1/4 teaspoon to one cup coffee.
- Pure vanilla extract can also be added to tea and hot chocolate.
Where are Club House Pure Vanilla Extract Beans Sourced?
- Club House vanilla beans are sourced from Madagascar.
Does Pure Vanilla Extract Expire?
- The flavour of pure vanilla extract enhances with age and does not expire. To help preserve flavour, store in a cool, dark place such as a cupboard.
- 0 Calories
- 0g Total Fat
- 0g Saturated Fat
- 0g Trans Fat
- 0mg Cholesterol
- 0mg Sodium
- 0g Carbohydrates
- 0g Fiber
- 0g Sugar
- 0g Protein
VANILLA BEAN EXTRACTIVE IN WATER, ALCOHOL
About Pure Vanilla Extract
Pure vanilla extract enhances all baked goods and fruit desserts. Add it to cheesecake, meringues, parfaits, cinnamon rolls and French toast for added sweetness.
Vanilla extract can also be used in sauces and toppings. Use a touch of extract to sour cream, yogurt, icings, syrups, fruit sauces, whipped cream and whipped toppings.
Add it to drinks to get flavour without indulgence. Vanilla extract can be used to flavour coffee, hot chocolate, cola and milkshakes.
UPC Code (SIZE)