From game day parties to holiday celebrations, include this make ahead spread in your repertoire of recipes for entertaining. Photo credit: Sydney Kramer from Crepes of Wrath.
INGREDIENTS 8 SERVINGS
- 1 package (250 grams) cream cheese , softened
- 1/4 cup (60 milliliters) sour cream
finely chopped pitted Kalamata olives
- finely chopped black olives
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliters) Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 milliliters) Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 milliliter) Lawry's® Seasoned Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 milliliter) Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Beat cream cheese and sour cream with wire whisk or electric mixer until smooth. Stir in olives and seasonings until well blended. Cover.
- 2 Refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve with pita or bagel chips.