Serve these meatballs appetizers at football parties, holiday celebrations or any other festive occasion.
INGREDIENTS 18 SERVINGS
- Cocktail Meatballs
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup (60 milliliters) milk
- 1/3 cup (75 milliliters) plain bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons (10 milliliters) Onion Minced
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliters) Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 milliliter) Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 milliliter) Ground Black Pepper
- 1 pound (500 grams) ground lamb
- Creamy Horseradish Mustard Sauce
- 2 packages (25 grams each) CLUB HOUSE BROWN GRAVY MIX
- 1 3/4 cups (425 grams) water
- 1/2 cup (125 grams) sour cream
- horseradish sauce
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliters) Chives Freeze Dried
- 1 1/2 teaspoons (7 milliliters) Ground Mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 milliliters) Lawry's® Seasoned Salt
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F (180ºC). For the Cocktail Meatballs, beat egg and milk in large bowl. Stir in bread crumbs, minced onions, seasoned salt, garlic powder and pepper. Add ground beef; mix well.
- 2 Shape into 1-inch (2 1/2-cm) meatballs. Arrange meatballs in 15x10x1-inch (38x26x3-cm) baking pan.
- 3 Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until cooked through. Drain well.
- 4 Meanwhile for the Creamy Horseradish Mustard Sauce, mix gravy mix and water in 2-quart (2 L) saucepan with wire whisk until smooth. Cook as directed on package. Stir in sour cream, horseradish and seasonings until smooth. Serve with meatballs.