Serve with pan-fried, grilled or roast meat. Excellent with meat balls, meatloaf, roasted potatoes, french fries and mashed potatoes. Use in casseroles, stews and meat pies. To make a gourmet gravy mix, use roast drippings and water to equal 1 cup (250 mL). Any amount of drippings will do, but the more the better.
How to Make Brown Gravy Mix:
What You Need:
- 1 package of Club House Brown Gravy Mix
- 1 cup (250 mL) water
How to Make:
- In a saucepan, combine water and gravy mix packet.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until gravy comes to a boil; simmer 1 minutes.
- In a 1 qt (1L) microwave safe bowl, combine water and gravy mix.
- Cook, uncovered, on HIGH power for 3-4 minutes, until bubbly and thickened, stirring after each minute. Makes 1 cup (250 mL) of gravy.
- Take meat drippings and add water equal to 1 cup (250 mL). Any amount of dripping will do, but the more the better!
- Combine gravy mix packet, meat drippings and water mixture in saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until gravy comes to a boil; simmer 1 minute
- 20 Calories
- 0g Total Fat
- 0g Saturated Fat
- 0g Trans Fat
- 0mg Cholesterol
- 280mg Sodium
- 4g Carbohydrates
- 0g Fiber
- 0g Sugar
- 0.5g Protein
UPC Code (SIZE)