This creamy, piquant cheese ball is seasoned with Club House Chili Seasoning Mix for a punch of chili flavours. Serve with crackers or tortilla chips for a delicious appetizer centerpiece at parties and holiday gatherings.
INGREDIENTS 12 SERVINGS
- 1 1/4 cups (312.5 milliliter) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 tablespoon (30 milliliter) Parsley Flakes
- 2 packages (500 grams) pkg (8 oz / 250 g each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 package (35 grams) chili seasoning mix (club house)
- 1/4 cup (62.5 milliliter) salsa
- 1/4 cup (62.5 milliliter) finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1 package crackers or tortilla chips
- 1 Combine shredded cheese and Club House Parsley Flakes and set aside.
- 2 Cream together cream cheese, Club House Chili Seasoning Mix, salsa and bell pepper. Shape into a ball.
- 3 Roll in shredded cheese mixture. Cover and chill minimum 30 minutes or overnight.
- 4 Serve with crackers or tortilla chips.