What You Need :
- 1 pkg. Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 lb. lean ground beef or turkey
- 3/4 cup water
- 12 taco shells or flour tortillas (6-inch)
- Assorted Toppings: Shredded Lettuce, Chopped Tomatoes, Shredded Cheese, Salsa or Sour Cream.
- BROWN meat in large skillet on medium-high heat. Drain fat.
- STIR in Seasoning Mix and water.
- BRING to boil. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Spoon into warm taco shells. Serve with desired toppings.
- 20 Calories
- 0g Total Fat
- 0g Saturated Fat
- 0g Trans Fat
- 0mg Cholesterol
- 560mg Sodium
- 4g Carbohydrates
- 1g Fiber
- 1g Sugar
- 1g Protein
This product is made with Simple Ingredients.
SPICES & HERBS, DEHYDRATED ONION, SALT, CORNSTARCH, DEHYDRATED GARLIC.
What does “Simple Ingredients” mean to McCormick Canada?
“Simple Ingredients” means that the product is crafted with ingredients that are recognizable to consumers. Products with a “Simple Ingredients” claim are made without added monosodium glutamate (MSG), artificial colours, artificial flavours or glucose-fructose/high-fructose corn syrup (HFCS).
UPC Code (SIZE)