What You Need :
- 1 pkg. Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 lb. lean ground beef or turkey
- 3/4 cup water
- 12 taco shells or flour tortillas (6-inch)
- Assorted Toppings: Shredded Lettuce, Chopped Tomatoes, Shredded Cheese, Salsa or Sour Cream.
- BROWN meat in large skillet on medium-high heat. Drain fat.
- STIR in Seasoning Mix and water.
- BRING to boil. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Spoon into warm taco shells. Serve with desired toppings.
- 20 Calories
- 0g Total Fat
- 0g Saturated Fat
- 0g Trans Fat
- 0mg Cholesterol
- 560mg Sodium
- 4g Carbohydrates
- 1g Fiber
- 1g Sugar
- 1g Protein
This product is made with Simple Ingredients.
SPICES & HERBS, DEHYDRATED ONION, SALT, CORNSTARCH, DEHYDRATED GARLIC.
What does “Simple Ingredients” mean to McCormick Canada?
“Simple Ingredients” means that the product is crafted withingredients that are recognizable to consumers. Products with a “Simple Ingredients” claim are made without added monosodium glutamate (MSG), artificial colours, artificial flavours or glucose-fructose/high-fructose corn syrup (HFCS).
UPC Code (SIZE)
Go To Meal Planner