In large skillet, brown ground beef. Add tomato paste, water and Club House Sloppy Joes seasoning mix. Cook and serve over toast or buns.
All You Need:
- 1 lb (500g) ground beef
- 1 can (5 ½ floz / 156 mL) tomato paste
- 1 ¼ cups (300mL) water
All You Do:
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef over medium-high heat. Drain off fat.
- Stir in tomato paste, water and seasoning mix.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and gently boil 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve over toast, split and toasted buns or English muffins.
Makes 4 servings.
For Chunkier Sloppy Joes:Instead of tomato paste, use 1 can (19 fl oz / 540 mL) tomatoes, undrained, and omit water. Increase cooking time to 20 minutes.
- 30 Calories
- 0g Total Fat
- 0g Saturated Fat
- 0g Trans Fat
- 0mg Cholesterol
- 590mg Sodium
- 7g Carbohydrates
- 1g Fiber
- 2g Sugar
- 0.3g Protein
CORNSTARCH, DEHYDRATED VEGETABLES (ONION, GARLIC, GREEN BELL PEPPER, RED BELL PEPPER), SUGAR, SALT, SPICES (INCLUDING RED PEPPER), SPICE EXTRACTIVES, SILICON DIOXIDE.
UPC Code (SIZE)