For a richer flavour prepare Club House Gluten-Free Chicken Gravy as per package directions on the stove top. To make gourmet gravy, use chicken drippings and water to equal 1 cup (250 mL ). Any amount of drippings will do, but the more the better. Serve over pan-fried, grilled or roast chicken. Excellent with ground chicken meat balls, meatloaf, roasted potatoes, french fries and mashed potatoes. Use in casseroles, stews and meat pies.
How to Make Gluten Free Chicken Gravy Mix :
What You Need:1 package of Gluten-Free Chicken Gravy Mix 1 cups (250 mL) water
How to Make:
- In saucepan, combine water and contents of gravy mix packet
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until gravy comes to a boil; simmer 1 minute
- Serve over chicken or use for hot chicken sandwiches or chicken potpie.
- In a 1L microwave safe bowl, combine water and gluten-free chicken gravy mix
- Cook, uncovered, on HIGH power for 6-7 minutes until bubbly and thickened, stirring after each minute.
- 20 Calories
- 0g Total Fat
- 0g Saturated Fat
- 0g Trans Fat
- 0mg Cholesterol
- 270mg Sodium
- 4g Carbohydrates
- 0g Fiber
- 1g Sugar
- 0g Protein
CORN STARCH, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN (CORN, SOY), MODIFIED MILK INGREDIENTS, CORN MALTODEXTRIN, POTATO STARCH, PALM OIL SHORTENING, YEAST EXTRACT, SALT, DEHYDRATED ONION, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, GLUCOSE SOLIDS, SUGAR, SPICES AND HERBS, CARAMEL COLOUR, GUAR GUM, NATURAL FLAVOUR, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, SILICON DIOXIDE.
UPC Code (SIZE)