A warm and citrusy spice blend that encompasses each of the six tastes - sweet (coriander), sour (lemon), salty (sea salt), bitter (cumin), astringent (turmeric) and pungent (ginger). Incorporate it into sauces, dressings, marinades, and vegetable and grain dishes for bright, balanced flavour.
- 1/4 cup (60 mililiters) Coriander Ground
- 3 tablespoons (45 mililiters) Ginger, Ground
- 4 teaspoons (20 mililiters) fresh lemon zest
- 4 teaspoons (20 mililiters) Cumin, Ground
- 2 teaspoon (10 mililiters) Ground Turmeric
Himalayan pink salt
- sea salt grinder
- 1 Mix all ingredients in small bowl until well blended. Store in airtight container in cool, dry place.
- 2 Use this blend to add the Six Tastes to any dish, like our Six Tastes Drizzle or Six Tastes Tacos. Use to flavor sauces, dressings, marinades, vegetable and grain dishes, or sprinkle on any dish for a flavor boost.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.