- Add 1/4 tsp (5 mL) to the water when cooking 1 cup (250 mL) rice, to give a yellow colour.
- Use turmeric when making pickles, chow-chow and relishes.
- Add ground turmeric to chicken or seafood casseroles.
- Add turmeric to smoothies to add a healthful kick of spice.
- Use turmeric when roasting vegetables to add flavour.
- 0 Calories
- 0g Total Fat
- 0g Saturated Fat
- 0g Trans Fat
- 0mg Cholesterol
- 0mg Sodium
- 0g Carbohydrates
- 0g Fiber
- 0g Sugar
- 0g Protein
Club House Ground Turmeric, with its trademark bright yellow color and peppery aroma, is wonderful addition to many dishes. What does turmeric do? Where does turmeric come from? Discover the answers here while exploring new uses for turmeric.
Turmeric is used to colour and flavour prepared mustard, pickles, relish, chutneys, and rice dishes as well as butter and cheese. It is also used in spice blends in the Caribbean, India, North Africa, the Middle East, and Indonesia such as curry powder and rendangs.
This spice is ideal for adding flavour to ordinary chicken dishes or plain casseroles. Or try stirring Club House Ground Turmeric into scrambled eggs, frittatas, or vegetable soups.
Turmeric is also ideal for adding colour & flavour to mayonnaise, cream sauces and scrambled eggs.
Discover turmeric recipes below.
What does Turmeric Taste Like?
Turmeric flavour resembles a combination of ginger and pepper with a musky, earthy aroma and a pungent, slightly bitter flavour.
UPC Code (SIZE)
GET GREAT RECIPE IDEAS BY CREATING YOUR FLAVOUR PROFILE.
Already have an account?
Log in now.