Transform leftover deviled eggs into a delicious potato salad made perfect with the flavours of Club House® dill and black pepper. Add a sprinkle of paprika before serving for a classic deviled egg look!
INGREDIENTS 12 SERVINGS
- 3 pounds (1 1/2 kilograms) Yukon gold potatoes , cubed (about 5 cups/ 1.2l)
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliters) mayonnaise
- 1/2 cups (125 milliliters) sour cream
- 2 teaspoons (10 milliliters) Ground Mustard
- 2 teaspoons (10 milliliters) Celery Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 milliliters) Pepper Black Ground
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 milliliters) Paprika
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliters) chopped celery
- 1/4 cup (60 milliliters) chopped red onion
- 6 hard-boiled eggs , peeled and chopped
- 1 Place potatoes in large saucepan. Cover with water. Bring to boil. Boil 10 minutes or until potatoes are fork-tender. Drain well in colander. Let cool.
- 2 Mix mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, celery salt, and pepper in large bowl until well blended. Add potatoes, celery, and onion; toss gently to coat. Gently toss in eggs. Cover.
- 3 Refrigerate until ready to serve. Stir and sprinkle with additional paprika before serving.