You won't be able to wait for Easter dinner with this super tasty baked ham recipe. Red pepper jelly blended with orange peel, cinnamon, ginger and ground cloves add a sweet and spicy twist to this orange juice ham glaze.
- 1 bone-in spiral-cut ham , (about 8 pounds) (3600 g)
- chicken broth
- 1 cup (250 mililiters) red pepper jelly
- 2 teaspoons (10 mililiters) grated orange peel
- 1 tablespoon (15 mililiters) orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 mililiters) Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 miligram) Ginger, Ground
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 mililiter) Cloves, Ground
- 1 Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C). Place ham, cut-side down, in large roasting pan. Pour stock into pan.
- 2 Mix red pepper jelly, orange peel and juice, and spices in small bowl until well blended. Brush 1/2 of the pepper jelly mixture over ham, gently separating the slices so glaze can reach middle of ham. Cover loosely with foil.
- 3 Bake 1 hour, basting occasionally. Remove foil. Brush with remaining pepper jelly mixture. Bake 45 minutes longer. Serve ham with pan drippings.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.