- Use in apple pies, pancakes, eggnog, hot chocolate and coffee
- Add to cinnamon rolls or French toast
- Sprinkle over morning oatmeal or cereal
- Enhance savory side dishes like sweet potatoes or butternut squash
- Add to meat dishes or ham for a nuanced sweetness
- A perfect partner for chocolate, use ground cinnamon in any chocolate dessert or drink
- Pairs well with cloves, coriander, cumin, ginger, nutmeg, turmeric
- 0 Calories
- 0g Total Fat
- 0g Saturated Fat
- 0g Trans Fat
- 0mg Cholesterol
- 0mg Sodium
- 0g Carbohydrates
- 0g Fiber
- 0g Sugar
- 0g Protein
About Ground Cinnamon
Ground cinnamon is most commonly known as a baking spice. It is used in cookies, cakes, and various desserts around the world. That being said, it is also used in more savoury dishes such as lamb and chicken in the Middle East, and apples and hot cereals in North America. Cinnamon has been a prized spice for over one thousand years, and for good reason!
What Does Cinnamon Taste Like?
Cinnamon has a woody, sweet fragrance and a sweet-spicy flavour due to an aromatic essential oil that makes up .5 to 1% of its composition.
UPC Code (SIZE)