Dig into delicious shepherd’s pie! Our version has all the staples - beef, peas and mashed potatoes - flavoured with the rich, homemade taste of Club House Brown Gravy.
INGREDIENTS 6 SERVINGS
- 1 lb (500 grams) ground beef
- 1 cup (250 milliliters) chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliters) French's® Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 package (32 grams) CLUB HOUSE BROWN GRAVY MIX
- 1 1/3 cup (325 milliliters) cold water
- 2 teaspoons (10 milliliters) all-purpose flour
- 2 cups (500 milliliters) frozen peas and carrots
- 3 cups (750 milliliters) prepared mashed potatoes
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliters) Parsley Flakes
- 1 Brown ground beef with onions in large skillet on medium-high heat. Drain fat.
- 2 In a small bowl, whisk together Worcestershire sauce, Brown Gravy Mix and water until combined; set aside.
- 3 Sprinkle beef with flour; cook and stir until blended. Stir in gravy mixture and frozen vegetables. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes or until slightly thickened. Spoon into 2-quart (2 L) casserole dish. Top evenly with mashed potatoes. Sprinkle with parsley.
- 4 Broil in the oven for 5 minutes, or until golden brown.