Serve this earthy, flavour-packed side with chicken or fish for a complete meal.
INGREDIENTS 6 SERVINGS
- 2 tablespoon (30 milliliter) olive oil
- 1 cup (250 milliliter) each finely chopped onion and uncooked rice
- 4 tablespoon (60 milliliter) Parmesan and Herbs
- 2 cups (500 milliliter) sliced mushrooms
- 28 fluid ounce (840 milliliter) no salt added diced tomato
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliter) water
- 2 cups (500 milliliter) fresh spinach packed
- 1 In oven-safe skillet, over medium heat, add olive oil and onion. Sauté 5 minutes. Stir in remaining ingredients except spinach. Bring to a boil. Cover.
- 2 Bake at 375°F (190°C) for 20 minutes or until rice is tender.
- 3 Stir in spinach. Cover and let stand 5 minutes.