Swap traditional noodles for spiralized squash and carrots in this veggie noodle version of Pad Thai. Tossed with tofu, eggs, bean sprouts and Original Pad Thai Sauce, it’s just as good as the take-out version!
INGREDIENTS 2 SERVINGS
- 2 tablespoon (30 milliliter) cornstarch
- 1/2 package (170 gram) firm tofu, cubed
- 2 tablespoon (30 milliliter) vegetable oil, divided
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 milliliter) Garlic, Prepared Minced
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 milliliter) CLUB HOUSE CRUSHED RED PEPPER
- 2 cups (500 milliliter) spiralized carrots
- 2 cups (500 milliliter) spiralized butternut squash
- 1/4 cup (60 milliliter) Original Pad Thai Sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliter) bean sprouts
- Green onions, thinly sliced, for garnish
- Chopped cashews, for garnish
- 1 Combine cornstarch and tofu in a small bowl and toss to coat.
- 2 In a large skillet, heat 1 tbsp (30 mL) oil over medium-high heat. Once hot, add tofu and pan fry until golden brown. Set aside.
- 3 In the same pan, heat additional 1 tsp (5 mL) oil and scramble eggs. Set aside.
- 4 Heat remaining 2 tsp (10 mL) oil in the pan with garlic and crushed red peppers over medium heat 1 minute or until fragrant. Add carrot and butternut squash noodles and sauté for 2-3 minutes until al dente.
- 5 Add tofu, eggs, bean sprouts and sauce. Stir to combine.
- 6 Serve garnished with sliced green onions and chopped cashews.