Chicken, potatoes and carrots are infused with Mediterranean herbs and spices for an enticing one-dish dinner.
INGREDIENTS 6 SERVINGS
- 2 tablespoons (30 milliliters) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliters) Organic Paprika
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliters) Organic Rosemary Leaves , crushed
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliters) salt
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliters) Organic Thyme Leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 milliliters) Organic Ground Black Pepper
- 2 pounds (1 kilogram) bone-in chicken parts
- 1 pound (500 grams) Yukon gold potatoes , cut into 1-inch (2 1/2 cm) cubes
- 2 cups (500 milliliters) baby carrots
- 1 Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Mix oil and seasonings in large bowl. Add chicken, potatoes and carrots; toss to coat well.
- 2 Arrange chicken, potatoes and carrots in single layer on foil-lined 15x10x1-inch (38x26x3-cm) baking pan sprayed with no stick cooking spray.
- 3 Roast 30 to 35 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and potatoes and carrots are tender, turning vegetables occasionally.