Hearty one-pot simplicity! Make this one on weeknights when your hungry clan is waiting.
INGREDIENTS 6 SERVINGS
- 2 teaspoons (10 milliliter) vegetable oil
- 1 pound (500 gram) boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/2 in (1 cm) cubes
- 1 cup (250 milliliter) chicken broth
- 398 milliliter (1 can) tomato sauce
- 2 cups (500 milliliter) corn niblets
- 1 package (35 grams) Chili Seasoning Mix
- 2 cups (500 milliliter) uncooked instant rice
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliter) Parsley Flakes
- 1 In large (3 qt/3 L) skillet, heat vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and stir-fry until chicken is no longer pink inside and liquid has evaporated.
- 2 Stir in chicken broth, tomato sauce, corn and Club House Chili Seasoning Mix. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 5 minutes.
- 3 Stir in rice. Remove from heat, cover and let stand 7 minutes.
- 4 Just before serving, stir in Club House Parsley Flakes.
Go To Meal Planner