Serve prepared chili with crusty bread and shredded Cheddar cheese. Also great served over hot dogs and baked potatoes.
All You Need:
- ½ lb (250g) ground beef or ground chicken
- 1 can (19 fl oz/540 mL) kidney beans
- 1 can (7 ½ fl oz/213 mL) tomato sauce
- ¼ cup (50 mL) water
All you do:
- In skillet, brown ground beef over medium-high heat. Drain off fat.
- Stir in beans, tomato sauce, water and Club House Chili Seasoning mix.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and gently boil for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Makes 4 servings.
For Chunkier Chili:Instead of tomato sauce, use 1 can (19 fl oz/540 mL) tomatoes, undrained, and do not add extra water. Increase cooking time to 20 minutes
For a Change of Pace:Use 1 can (19 fl oz/ 540 mL) mixed beans or black beans instead of kidney beans.
- 30 Calories
- 0.5g Total Fat
- 0g Saturated Fat
- 0g Trans Fat
- 0mg Cholesterol
- 380mg Sodium
- 5g Carbohydrates
- 1g Fiber
- 1g Sugar
- 1g Protein
SPICES (INCLUDING CHILI PEPPER), WHEAT STARCH, DEHYDRATED ONION, SALT, DEHYDRATED GARLIC.
UPC Code (SIZE)