Preparing pizza at home is easy, if you start with convenient prepared pizza crusts. Keep a couple in the freezer so you can have pizza anytime.
INGREDIENTS 6 SERVINGS
- 1 prepared pizza crust , (12-inch/30-cm)
- 1 cup (250 milliliters) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 milliliters) grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup (175 milliliters) sliced zucchini
- 3/4 cup (175 milliliters) red bell pepper strips
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliters) sliced mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliters) olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 milliliters) Basil Leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 milliliters) Oregano Leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 milliliter) Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 milliliters) CLUB HOUSE CRUSHED RED PEPPER
- 1/4 cup (60 milliliters) sliced black olives
- 1 Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C). Place pizza crust on large baking sheet. Mix mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses in small bowl. Spread 1/2 of the cheese mixture over crust.
- 2 Toss vegetables, oil, basil, oregano, garlic powder and crushed red pepper in medium bowl. Spread mixture evenly over crust. Top with remaining cheese mixture and olives.
- 3 Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut into slices to serve. Sprinkle with additional crushed red pepper, if desired.