Sizzling, spiced sausage patties make the perfect side for Sunday brunch. Pass the waffles and mimosas!
INGREDIENTS 8 SERVINGS
- 1 pound (500 gram) lean ground pork
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliter) finely diced onion
- 4 tablespoon (60 milliliter) dry bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoon (45 milliliter) Italiano
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 milliliter) Cloves, Ground , Optional
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 milliliter) Ground Nutmeg
- 2 tablespoon (30 milliliter) vegetable oil
- 1 In large bowl, combine all ingredients, except oil. Form into 8 patties.
- 2 In oven-proof skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Brown patties on one side for 1½ minutes. Turn patties; transfer in skillet to preheated 350°F (180°C) oven; bake for about 6 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160°F (71°C).