Get the delicious taste of banana bread at breakfast time. Go over the top and serve the pancakes with sliced bananas, chopped walnuts and maple syrup.
INGREDIENTS 3 SERVINGS
- 2 large, ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoon (30 milliliter) packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon (30 milliliter) melted butter
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliter) Imitation Maple Extract
- 2 teaspoon (10 milliliter) Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliter) Ground Cinnamon
- 3/4 cup (175 milliliter) all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon (10 milliliter) baking powder
- 1 Mash bananas with potato masher or a fork in large bowl. Add eggs, brown sugar, butter, maple extract, vanilla and cinnamon; mix well. Add flour and baking powder; mix until well blended.
- 2 Pour scant ¼ cup (60 mL) of batter per pancake onto preheated, lightly greased griddle or skillet. Cook 1 to 2 minutes per side or until golden brown, turning when pancakes begin to bubble
- 3 TIP: Serve pancakes with, slice bananas, chopped walnuts and maple syrup.