Overnight oats are a great way to have a nourishing breakfast without the fuss in the AM. Pack the ingredients into a mason jar (great on the go!) or bowl before bed and thank yourself the next morning for being such a genius.
INGREDIENTS 1 SERVINGS
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliter) large-flake or old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliter) milk
- 1/4 cup (60 milliliter) plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 milliliter) Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliter) Liquid Honey Beehive
- 1 medium peach, diced, divided
- 1 In a 2 cup (500 mL) glass jar or container, mix together oats, milk, yogurt, vanilla and honey. Stir in ½ of the diced peach.
- 2 Top with remaining ½ diced peach and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Serve warm or cold.
Go To Meal Planner