- 4 cups (1 liter) unsweetened almond milk , Divided
- 4 teaspoons (20 mililiters) Pure Vanilla Extract , Divided
- 1 cup (250 mililiters) frozen strawberries
- 1 cup (250 mililiters) frozen blueberries
- 1 cup (250 mililiters) frozen mango
- 1 cup (250 mililiters) frozen banana
- Liquid Honey Jar , To taste
- 1 can (400 mililiters) Coconut Milk , Chilled
- Cake Mate Decors
- 1 In a blender, combine 1 cup (250 mL) almond milk, 1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla, strawberries and honey (to taste). Blend until smooth. Divide between 4 large glasses.
- 2 Working in 3 batches, repeat step 1 with remaining fruits, layering smoothies in glasses. Gently swirl smoothies with a straw to slightly blend layers.
- 3 Scoop coconut cream from the top of chilled coconut milk can. Place in bowl and beat with hand-mixer 5 minutes or until light and fluffy. Top each smoothie with whipped coconut cream and decors.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.