Often hailed as delicate and temperamental, soufflés require few ingredients and stiffly beaten egg whites for perfection every time.
- 1 tablespoon (15 mililiter) unsalted butter, softened
- 2/3 cup (150 mililiter) granulated sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup (125 mililiter) whole milk
- 2 teaspoon (10 mililiter) Potato Starch
- 2 teaspoon (10 mililiter) Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 1/2 teaspoon (7 mililiter) Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 mililiter) Ground Cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup (250 mililiter) canned pumpkin purée
- 6 pasteurized egg whites
- Icing sugar
- 1 Mix granulated sugar and cinnamon in medium bowl. Mix butter and brown sugar in small bowl. Set aside. Cut out center of biscuits with small round cookie cutter. (Or use the cap of the cinnamon bottle to cut out the donut hole. Just be sure to flour the cap to prevent the dough from sticking.)
- 2 Grill donuts and donut holes over medium-low heat 4 to 6 minutes per side. Brush with butter mixture just before removing from grill. Toss immediately in cinnamon sugar. Serve with fresh fruit and whipped cream, if desired.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.