The classic crowd pleaser! Serve with wedges of pita, bread, fresh vegetables or crackers.
INGREDIENTS 12 SERVINGS
- 10 ounce (285 gram) artichoke hearts (packed in water), drained
- 125 gram (0.125 kilogram) cream cheese
- 2 tablespoon (30 milliliter) grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoon (30 milliliter) mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons (10 milliliter) Oregano Leaves
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliter) Garlic Powder
- 1 In food processor, combine all ingredients and blend until smooth.
- 2 Place in microwave-safe serving dish.
- 3 Microwave on MEDIUM-HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring and rotating bowl every minute.
- 4 Serve with pita bread, pita crisps, raw vegetables and fresh bread sticks.
Go To Meal Planner