ALL YOU NEED: MAKES 8 SERVINGS
- 1 bag (650 g) frozen fries
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) vegetable oil
ALL YOU DO:
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F (200°C).
- PLACE fries in bowl and coat with oil. Add Seasoning Mix; toss until thoroughly coated.
- SPREAD fries in single layer on parchment lined baking sheet.
- BAKE for 25-30 minutes, turning fries halfway through cooking.
AIR FRYER TIP:
- PLACE 1/2 bag (325 g) fries in bowl and coat with 1 1/2 tbsp (22 mL) oil. Add 1 1/2 tbsp (22 mL) Seasoning Mix; toss until thoroughly coated. Transfer to air fryer.
- AIR FRY 12 -14 minutes in air fryer, tossing fries halfway through cooking.
This product has no significant nutritional value.
Sea salt, Modified milk ingredients, Dehydrated onion, Corn starch, Dehydrated garlic, Corn maltodextrin, Natural flavour, Spices and herbs, Yeast extract, Lactic acid, Rendered bacon fat and bacon, Salt, Calcium lactate, Modified corn starch, Sodium phosphate, Calcium stearate.
UPC Code (SIZE)
Go To Meal Planner