Serve over pan-fried, grilled or roast chicken. Excellent with ground chicken meat balls, meatloaf, roasted potatoes, french fries and mashed potatoes. Use in casseroles, stews and meat pies. To make gourmet gravy, use roast drippings and water to equal 1 cup (250 mL ). Any amount of drippings will do, but the more the better.
How to Make Chicken Gravy Mix :
What You Need :
- 1 package of Chicken Gravy Mix
- 1 cups (250 mL) water
How to Make:
- In saucepan, combine water and contents of gravy mix packet
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until gravy comes to a boil; simmer 1 minute
- Serve over chicken or use for hot chicken sandwiches or chicken potpie.
Microwave Directions :
- In a 1L microwave safe bowl, combine water and chicken gravy mix
- Cook, uncovered, on HIGH power for 6-7 minutes until bubbly and thickened, stirring after each minute.
- 35 Calories
- 1g Total Fat
- 0.4g Saturated Fat
- 0g Trans Fat
- 0mg Cholesterol
- 380mg Sodium
- 5g Carbohydrates
- 0g Fiber
- 1g Sugar
- 1g Protein
CORN STARCH, WHEAT FLOUR, SALT, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN (CORN, SOY), MODIFIED MILK INGREDIENTS, DEXTROSE, PALM OIL SHORTENING, DEHYDRATED ONION, GLUCOSE SOLIDS, YEAST EXTRACT, DISODIUM INOSINATE AND GUANYLATE, SPICES AND HERBS, CARAMEL COLOUR, NATURAL FLAVOUR, SODIUM PHOSPHATE.
UPC Code (SIZE)
Go To Meal Planner