Warm up to a bowl of homemade potato soup. Parmesan and Herbs Seasoning gives it an irresistible Italian flavour the whole family will enjoy.
INGREDIENTS 8 SERVINGS
- 4 medium potatoes, cut in 1 in (2 cm) cubes
- 2 tablespoon (30 milliliter) vegetable oil, divided
- 5 tablespoon (75 milliliter) Parmesan and Herbs
- 2 cups (500 milliliter) chopped onion
- 2 slices bacon, chopped
- 4 cups (1 liter) reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup (250 milliliter) each water and milk
- 1 In bowl, toss potatoes with 1 tbsp (15 mL) oil and 3 tbsp (45 mL) seasoning. Bake at 400°F (200°C) for 20 minutes. Reserve.
- 2 Meanwhile, in large saucepan over medium heat, add remaining oil, onion and bacon. Sauté 5 minutes
- 3 Add remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes.
- 4 In food processor or blender, blend all ingredients together until smooth.