Honey Roasted Sweet Potato Frites with a Sweet and Spicy Dipping Sauce, recipe by So Fawned
- 2 sweet potatoes, cut into ¼-in (0.5 cm) sticks
- 1 tablespoon (20 milliliter) Liquid Honey Upside Down Squeeze , divided Substitution Available
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliter) Rosemary Leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 milliliter) Organic Ground Cinnamon , ( a pinch for dipping sauce)
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 milliliter) Ground Nutmeg
- 1 Grind Sea Salt Grinder
- 1 Grind Black Peppercorn Grinder
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliter) mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon (30 milliliter) Sriracha sauce
- 1-2 tablespoon (15-30 milliliter) olive oil
- 1 Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- 2 Toss sweet potato sticks in a large bowl with olive oil, 1 tbsp (15 mL) honey, rosemary, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and pepper.
- 3 Arrange on a baking sheets, giving it a shake so the potatoes are not crowded.
- 4 Bake 20-25 minutes, giving the pan a shake midway through and watching for the edges to brown.
- 5 Remove from the oven and set aside while making the dipping sauce.
- 6 Whisk together mayonnaise, Sriracha and a pinch of cinnamon. Serve on the side of your frites.