Make twice baked potatoes a little quicker by first microwaving the potatoes until tender. Serve as a meatless main dish or a side dish to chicken, steak or pork chops.
INGREDIENTS 4 SERVINGS
- 2 large baking potatoes , scrubbed and pierces with a fork
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliters) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 milliliters) milk
- 4 slices bacon , cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons (30 milliliters) butter
- 2 teaspoons (10 milliliters) Garlic And Onion With Black Pepper And Sea Salt
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliters) Chives Freeze Dried
- 1 Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Microwave potatoes on HIGH 15 minutes or until fork tender, turning halfway through cooking. Cool potatoes slightly.
- 2 Cut potatoes in half lengthwise. Scoop out potato flesh into medium bowl, leaving 1/4-inch (1/2-cm) shell. Set shells aside. Add cheese, milk, bacon, butter, Seasoning and chives to cooked potato. Mash with potato masher. Fill shells evenly with potato mixture. Place on baking sheet.
- 3 Bake 20 minutes or until lightly browned.