Is there anything Gomasio seasoning can’t do? A sprinkle of this sesame seed and spice blend brings a spicy, nutty flavour boost to popcorn, soups and more. Store it in an air-tight container to have at the ready!
INGREDIENTS 52 SERVINGS
- 1/8 teaspoon (1/2 milliliter) vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons (45 milliliters) Sesame Seed
- 2 tablespoons (30 milliliters) Sesame Seed Black
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 milliliter) sea salt from Sea Salt Grinder
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 milliliter) Ground Black Pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon (1/2 milliliter) CLUB HOUSE CRUSHED RED PEPPER
- 1 Heat small skillet on medium heat 1 minute. Add all ingredients to pan; stirring until spices are lightly coated with oil.
- 2 Cook until sesame seeds are toasted and fragrant, about 3 to 4 minutes, stirring frequently. Immediately pour out of hot pan. Cool completely and store in an air tight container in cool dry place up to 2 weeks.