Kids will have so much fun making homemade slime. Our no-Borax instructions lets you customize colours and scents using Club House Food Colours and Extracts. Check out our favourite colour and scent combinations here: http://bit.ly/2z9hF2l
- 1 (120 mililiter) bottle white school glue
- 1 teaspoon (5 mililiter) baking soda
- 1 tablespoon (15 mililiter) water
- Your favourite Club House food colour(s), such as…
- Neon 4-Vials Food Colouring Preparation
- Blue Food Colour
- Red Food Colouring
- Yellow Food Colour
- Green Food Colouring
- Your favourite Club House Pure or Imitation Extract, such as...
- Pure Vanilla Extract
- Pure Lemon Extract
- Imitation Caramel Extract
- 1 teaspoon (5 mililiter) contact lens solution
- 1 Mix glue and baking soda in a medium glass bowl until well blended.
- 2 Stir in water and desired food colour(s) and extract(s) until you have the colour and smell you want. Blend well.
- 3 Stir in contact lens solution until mixture becomes difficult to stir. Knead with hands until you form a ball that is slightly wet, but not sticky.
- 4 TIP: Store in an airtight container when not using.
- 5 TIP: While this slime looks and smells yummy, it is not edible. The addition of extract(s) is for scent only.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)