Kids will have so much fun making homemade slime. Our no-Borax instructions lets you customize colours and scents using Club House Food Colours and Extracts. Check out our favourite colour and scent combinations here: http://bit.ly/2z9hF2l
- 1 (120 mililiter) bottle white school glue
- 1 teaspoon (5 mililiter) baking soda
- 1 tablespoon (15 mililiter) water
- Your favourite Club House food colour(s), such as…
- Neon 4-Vials Food Colouring Preparation
- Blue Food Colour
- Red Food Colouring
- Yellow Food Colour
- Green Food Colouring
- Your favourite Club House Pure or Imitation Extract, such as...
- Pure Vanilla Extract
- Pure Lemon Extract
- Imitation Caramel Extract
- 1 teaspoon (5 mililiter) contact lens solution
- 1 Place raspberries, Stubb’s Smokey Mesquite Bar-B-Q Sauce, honey and vinegar in food processor. Pulse just until combined, leaving some small chunks of raspberries. Add more honey or vinegar to taste, if desired. Reserve half of the sauce for serving.
- 2 Score chicken breasts on both sides in a diamond pattern by making parallel cuts about 1-inch (2 1/2-cm) apart and 1/8- to 1/4-inch (3- to 5-mm) deep. Brush with oil and season on both sides with salt and pepper.
- 3 Grill over medium-high heat, about 6 to 8 minutes per side or until cooked through. Spoon or brush remaining sauce over chicken halfway through grilling. Serve immediately with reserved sauce.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.