Hearty, comforting Turkey Stroganoff doesn’t get any easier than this. It’s ready to serve in less than 30 minutes thanks to a little help from 25% Less Salt Gravy Mix for Turkey.
INGREDIENTS 4 SERVINGS
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliter) vegetable oil
- 1 package Turkey, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup (250 milliliter) sliced mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons (10 milliliter) Paprika
- 1 package (25 gram) 25% Less Salt Gravy Mix for Turkey
- 1 cup (250 milliliter) water
- 2 tablespoon (30 milliliter) low fat sour cream
- Noodles or rice
- Dill pickle, thinly sliced (optional)
- 1 In large skillet, over medium-high heat, heat vegetable oil. Add turkey and stir-fry 3 - 4 minutes.
- 2 Add onion and mushroom. Stir-fry 2 minutes or until turkey is no longer pink.
- 3 Reduce heat to medium. Add paprika and stir 1 minute.
- 4 Add gravy mix and water. Bring to a boil.
- 5 Reduce heat and simmer 1 – 2 minutes. Stir in sour cream.
- 6 Serve over noodles or rice and garnish with dill pickle, if desired.
- 7 Tip:
- 8 - Replace 1 lb (500 g) turkey, thinly sliced with 2 cups (500 mL) cooked cubed turkey. Add at end of cooking with sour cream. Simmer 1 -2 minutes or until turkey is heated through.